Add-ons for Hillbilly
So, I tried to level him up but I found a purple Lorpo Chains. I read the description of both Ultra Rare and Purple one and they were the same. Is it a bug? Or just a cheaper(-1k bp) add-on with the same power?
So, I tried to level him up but I found a purple Lorpo Chains. I read the description of both Ultra Rare and Purple one and they were the same. Is it a bug? Or just a cheaper(-1k bp) add-on with the same power?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug for the bloodweb. For some reason if you had them on your bloodweb when an update on Wednesday occured they were showed as lower rarity items on that bloodweb but with the subsequent bloodwebs they went back to their normal rarity (at least for me). And if you get the "lower rarity" add-on they will just add to your normal rarity add-ons.