Should freddy kreuger get a buff

Freddy kreuger In the movies is generally overpowered. But in this game they nerfed him to the point where finding survivors is his best ability. So join me in the fight to make freddy more powerful

Comments

  • In my opinion he needs a big buff. Something that will make him less frustrating to play as. I love to play freddy because he's one of my favorite horror icons alongside Jason and Michael. It's a shame he was nerfed so soon after his release. 
  • I think he’s a pretty good killer to play as
  • He is next up on killers to be buffed or reworked
  • I hope it’s more of a rework than a buff. I get that Freddy is a terrible killer but I absolutely despise playing against him.

  • Freddy needs a whole new ability that doesn't leave him useless for 7 seconds.

  • Never played Freddy yet, but I have played against Freddy. It is fairly easy to wake yourself up, but then Freddy would know where you are and wake you up again. Last time I played against Freddy, he chased me for a whole minute, and tried to slash me 3 times. THEN, he realized he had to put me in the dream state first. I felt bad for him when he rage quit.

  • yes...yes he should

  • Absolutely he needs help. Buffs or a rework would be fantastic. I will make it a thing but all Freddy mains and Freddy players should follow this: #Make Freddy Great Again. Let's start a movement to get Freddy back to where he should be. Ball is in your court devs. Remember,  #Make Freddy Great Again! 
  • no. he's easily the least fun killer to vs, I hope he remains weak to prevent ppl using him.

  • yes.
    he needs a big buff or a rework, but still ignored by the devs in favor of Hag, Wraith, and Trapper

  • I think he’s pretty good, I main him and wraith
  • Seems to be a tricky one to balance - against lower-skilled, non-SWF players, Freddy just cleans house and is horrific to fight. Against higher-level players, he seems to struggle.

  • Struggle is an understatement. The biggest problem being the long dream transition, and survivors being able to continue actions during transition, and inability to sleep more than one at a time.
    3 survivors on a gen, can ofent complete the gen, and run off before falling asleep, and even then I can only attack/chase one of them at a time. Survivors have 0 fear of killer
  • malnayil said:
    Struggle is an understatement. The biggest problem being the long dream transition, and survivors being able to continue actions during transition, and inability to sleep more than one at a time.
    3 survivors on a gen, can ofent complete the gen, and run off before falling asleep, and even then I can only attack/chase one of them at a time. Survivors have 0 fear of killer
    When I play as freddy I will break a chase with an asleep player to put a new toy to sleep