Pig stretching when falling

Simple as the title, playing on Steam, when you fall from high places as the Pig, your body stretches quite a fair amount.

https://youtu.be/eXkaEykM2OM

Here's a clip of it in KYF after we witnessed it once.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I was so hoping when I clicked on this, that there would be a video! Oh my god I love it! I know it's a bug, but please put this one at low priority, because it makes me giggle!

  • Most of the killers do this, it is terrifying!

  • @LittilAvindar said:

    AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I was so hoping when I clicked on this, that there would be a video! Oh my god I love it! I know it's a bug, but please put this one at low priority, because it makes me giggle!

    Same it's so good

  • It's not a bug, she's just showing her dominance by T-posing.

  • @Kees_T said:

    It's not a bug, she's just showing her dominance by T-posing.

    Not a T-pose but I do feel very intimidated