Make Nurse similar to current Billy
Instead of giving her charges, give her a similar power to Billy (obviously not the chainsaw, that happened before and it was horrendous).
If she charges a blink for more than 15 seconds, she will experience fatigue and her blink has a cool down duration of 10 seconds.
Obviously some add-ons changes can extend the charge timer or decrease the fatigue time. Let me know your thoughts.
Comments
Yeah because the issue with Nurse was totally that she kept running around holding fully charged blinks and that wasn't fair.
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.
It definitely wasn’t sarcasm.
No
....
it's sarcasm.
Why are you going out of your way just to suggest to make things un-enjoyable for killer players? It's not like effective Nurses utilize holding their blinks for a long time; that only happens with Nurse players who aren't oppressively deadly, and those are the players that we should be seeking to assist not knock down any further than they were by the Nurse fun-nerf.
Edit: Who said anything about destroying? I'm merely talking about the fun aspect of it. Effectiveness has hardly been altered.
I'm not going out of my way to destroy killers like you seem to be implying lmao, I hardly supported the Billy changes