New Aura outlines hurting Colorblind players
Can we please revert back to the old auras? I’m red and green colorblind and it was somewhat a challenge to see gen auras before but I still managed. Now with this new aura change it’s almost impossible for me to see gens at all while playing killer. I hadn’t played much of survivor since the Aura change but if they made the same changes I don’t see how I’ll be able to play this game anymore. I love playing this game with my friends but I can’t play something when the game makes it impossible for me. I don’t want them to add a colorblind mode either. Strictly for the reason people will abuse it like they do in CoD and Overwatch. I really hope I’m not the only one who’s been effected by the change.
Comments
How difficult were auras to see before the change?