Do they always mess up after big patches?

Hi. I bought the game after the release of the Silent Hill chapter. The game isn't labeled Early Access or beta anymore and I waited 4 years b4 buying expecting to find a stable game. However it feels very early acess to me considering the amount of problems and bugged features they introduce in the live version. In my case I am not being able to get bloodpoints in the game for example, as well as the aura testing they decided to do in a live version.

Does this always happen after big patches? Wouldn't it be better to label the game as early access/beta?

Comments

  • Yes i hope you can refund. They only love new meg skins. And these people love to buy them

  • All games have problems with major patches, but Dead by Daylight does have it particularly bad for various reasons, some BHVR's fault and some not. If it bothers you a bunch and you don't want to stop playing for a week after major patches, then this game probably isn't great for you and I'd look into refunds.

  • @nytkim said:

    Hi. I bought the game after the release of the Silent Hill chapter. The game isn't labeled Early Access or beta anymore and I waited 4 years b4 buying expecting to find a stable game. However it feels very early acess to me considering the amount of problems and bugged features they introduce in the live version. In my case I am not being able to get bloodpoints in the game for example, as well as the aura testing they decided to do in a live version.

    Does this always happen after big patches? Wouldn't it be better to label the game as early access/beta?

    every single patch has problems that in most cases, remain unsolved for months to even years.