Will we ever get Xbox fog whispers and if so how do apply to become one
I would love to become a fog whisper I'm a twitch affiliate and I'm dedicated to this game been playing for 3 years and it is my dream to work with dead by daylight and I have great ideas for the game. I also play killer and survivor and play every killer and try different builds trying to improve playing dead by daylight. I would love to hear more from dead by daylight in the future and hope to be at least considered to be a fog whisperer I will dedicate to do whatever needs to be done to become one if I have the opportunity. If you are reading this thank you so much for giving me your time much love I'll be still watching ypur updates on Twitter and streaming a few days of the week. Have a great day
Comments
Anyone can become a Fog Whisperer with enough commitment, and if they're looking for one. Most of them are extremely popular with the community (or atleast their local community).
Additionally, if you want it, you could become a trusted member on the forums (although I'm not sure if they have any intentions on adding any atthe moment).
With the new promo code system coming into effect it's more likely that we will now be able to add Fog Whispers from other platforms, previously we've not been able to do codes for Consoles etc and with this being one of the perks for being a Fog Whisperer it was a pretty important factor.
In order to get your content noticed to be considered we have our own hashtag to use on your Social Media posts - so your going live tweets for example #IntoTheFog will get your post seen.
I was never actually aware of this, glad to hear this though. Thanks Mandy.