Would A Yeti Be A Good Addition To DBD
Welcome to my new series of “would _____ be a good addition to DBD!”
We are asking: Would A Yeti Be A Good Addition To DBD?
Welcome to my new series of “would _____ be a good addition to DBD!”
We are asking: Would A Yeti Be A Good Addition To DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not before a Lycan/Werewolf gets to 😖
I'd rather see Pinhead
Yeti's too neutral.
Wendigo's the killer you want.
There's no copyright on mythical creatures like sasquatch/yeti/bigfoot/abominable snowman.
I think it would be cool, and the design team could get really creative with it.
A Yeti would probably die on the dead dawg saloon lmao
As long as it was, you know, an ACTUAL KILLER and not a LEGENDARY SKIN, I'd be down for one.
For sure. There are many incarnations of the yeti/abominable snowman that depicts it as a vicious monster, and I like the idea of more beast-type killers in the game after Demo. Maybe we can even get a Himalayan mountainside map