Actively punished for unlocking new perks
I have every killer to prestige 3. I love having options. Instead of rewarded for this though, it takes so long to get the perks I want for new killers.
The bloodweb system needs reworked asap.
I have every killer to prestige 3. I love having options. Instead of rewarded for this though, it takes so long to get the perks I want for new killers.
The bloodweb system needs reworked asap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did talk about it... but not that much ;-;
what did they say?
Dont P3 if you don't like to grind btw
But of if 4 claudette with P3 join into my lobby chances are high it's a 4man
Also I like being able to distinguish the survivors or I can't play tactically
They could incentivize prestiging a char by adding a modifier per prestige level, which e.g. gives you a chance to get a bloodweb with perks that have an increased Tier level, compared to blood webs of unprestiged chars.
P1/P2/P3 - 5/6/7% chance (per blood web) to spawn a Perk with +2 Tier (instead of just the regular +1)
That could reduce the grind a bit, and it should be pretty easy to implement.
Also, they could give you something like a prestige starter pack. Everytime you prestige your char, you receive 3 Escape Cakes, to incentivize playing the newly prestiged char. You'd still have to play good, in order to get the most blood points out of the Escape Cakes. So it's not just a free ticket to bloodpoints.
... That they want to look into it X_X
idk why this is devolving into don't prestige. You don't even need to prestige to unlock perks. The issue is too many perks makes for a long grind on the bloodweb.
Just p3'd the spirit. Only 10 more years and I'll get the perks I want!!!
#BUFFWGLF!