Behavior, PLEASE give killers better totem spots.
You can't even spawn in and go to your totem without having someone on it! I played a game as demo with ruin and surveillance for the tome challenge today and I didn't even get to use ruin it was gone that fast. I walked over to the totem to find an Adam on my totem, I downed him but little did I know there was a Yui cleansing the totem while I was chasing the Adam. I couldn't even place a portal next to the totem to keep track of it because it was RIGHT BESIDE A HOOK. Little to say I finished the trial with a 3k but didn't get the tome, I then proceeded to play five more games and the exact same thing happened again, and again, and again. I spawn in, place a portal next to a gen, go to totem, nevermind it's already been cleansed. Can we at least have a set of offerings like the Rotten Oak? Where it will make your totems spawn in better places so we don't waste a perk slot on a totem that gets cleansed immediately?
Comments
Why totems spawn next to generators I'll never understand. Totems are supposed to be hidden, so why put it next to the very thing that survivors are going to seek out? It completely defeats the purpose of bringing in hexes.
They are making a better job in the newer maps at least, including the reworked Lery's. They are probably planning to fix totem spots map rework by map rework, so this problem should be fully fixed by 2030, we just need to be patient.
On a serious note, yeah just a totem fix update would be nice.
I wish they would just let the killer set them...I dont understand why this is a problem
Lerys and midwich have some amazing totem spots. Every where else doesn't. I hooked someone and I noticed my DH totem was 3 feet from a gen. The moment someone starts to work on that gen they would see my totem.
Yeah but even then Midwich has a totem that's just in the middle of the hallway by that one office secretary section with the vault and breakable wall.