Themed Objectives?
I'd be interested in paying for Killer specific objective themes. This is not a new game mode
An example would be instead of working on a "Generator" you are completing a ritual to banish the hag from the swamp" or Looking at "research notes" to placate the Nurse based on the killers background.
This is not a new game mode. This wouldn't affect what the actual survivors are doing, they are still at a location for X time just completely different animations. These "Skins" could help monetize more stuff and give the game a really different look. The spawns would be in the same spaces. but the exit gate would be re-vamped and given a different look when they complete the final escape.
I believe the skin would be chosen the killer but maybe not able to be seen / enabled for brand new players so as to not confuse them. Tooltips / pop-up boxes / loading screen info would inform new players of this feature / possibility.
Comments
I feel like, while yes this would provide flavour, it would also be kinda pointless?
+Some killers that thrive on not knowing who you are against would take a big hit.
I do not feel it is any more pointless than any other skins for characters. This is a cosmetic ask.They are coming out with really awesome Minotaur outfits and Greek god outfits so I don't think this is that far fetched.
Also this is cosmetic and optional. Just like having bright survivor colors is optional if you don't want the disadvantage of being seen easier. If you are playing a killer and feel like being known would be disadvantageous just don't turn it on for your killer.