But why is this new David face giving me Geralt vibes
๐๐
:Q_________________________
Ok back to the grind so I can get it. ๐
๐๐
:Q_________________________
Ok back to the grind so I can get it. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It really does.
See my issue with this is that he goes from looking like he's 27 to 96 and like, Bhvr this isn't the man I love what did you do.
You spend an eternity being killed over and over again to feed the Entity and we'll see how YOU look!
Eh, looks more like Bill.
The entire point is that their appearence won't change because they're recycled over and over from a single point in time whenever they die.
But congrats, you missed the joke <3
The fact that there are cosmetics to begin with already breaks that rule, and I was adding to your joke, so uhh, thanks I guess?