Rank
How about trash the rank system it causes too much of a hassel with match making
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deranked to rank 12 in preparation for the spirit.
Just versed 2 red ranks and a purple one queueing with rank 20. Pretty good job so far
A ranked mode where it's harder to rank up, and that has stricter rules.
And a hardcore mode, which would turn the game into a horror game.
Actually admits to gaming the system to play against newer players, total scumbag move imo.
Every opinion you've ever given is completely invalidated.
Okay then...
Can't derank past 15 can he.
Any intentional derank is scummy - especially as rank reset will happen around the time she's released - he's aiming for rank 15.
Also "Newer" does not mean new, just not as old as the current.
I wouldn't dare to learn nurse on red ranks.
You know why.
I don't see it.
Why not?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just give me thier names and the'll regret ever bullying ye!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes I wont play the spirit at high rank to learn her.
If that invalidates my opinion, I can live with that
Nahh i´m ok. I got used to bullying survivors and know how to deal with them most of the time.
Vere very moist.
Show em no mercy!
I like this idea the only problem would be splitting the player base and lobby times would be a hassle. I do feel casual mode would be where all the killers wanting 4ks and the survivors wanting to be toxic would go.
Our hero!
No, I'm the lord!
Chanka main comin through!
And this would be any different than the game we have right now?
My idea of a casual mode would be more forgiving for new players. Or people that play just casually.
Like more hook stages, save unhook zone, more gens, bigger skill check zones, fewer perks (no DS or RUIN for example), etc.
All to have a good time, even if you die first.
"bullying" you mean - playing better than a killer that isn't very good at that killer, lol.
So it's casual for survivors, hardcore for a killer? Why would anyone play a killer there?
I should have posted more changes for killers...
Flashlights wouldn´t be selectable, Less pallets, All windows are closed, etc.
Basically all those little things both sides are constantly complaining about.
There are a considerable amount of killers which are happy (for whatever reason) to not kill survivors.
So by giving both sides a casual mode, where they can gain bloodpoints and are not pressured to pip, they can play more relaxed.
Try restarting the game. I find a match in seconds.