If we ever get a revamp or a sequel, I'd like killers that can crawl on walls and rely on pouncing.

Would be a good fit for creatures like xenomorphs or certain types of ghost/zombie monsters. Imagine running to the main building of a given map and there's just a shape crawling along the outside of the wall. Or a Samara-like ghost girl crawling along a ceiling toward you in a poorly lit hallway as you work the generator.

Could make interesting new looping potential depending on how the mechanic worked. While it feels like we might be ages away from a paradigm shift that big, I think it'd be really fun. Let 'em climb and jump from tree to tree, too, to work with outdoor maps!

Comments

  • Dead By Daylight 2: Electric Boogaloo (Spaghetti Code Edition)


    Yeah, a pouncing Killer would be cool, maybe they could use the Hunter from Left 4 Dead 2 for this, since they already have Bill.

  • If they ever made a sequel/revamp and progress/DLC/cosmetics didn't carry over, I'd feel pretty cheated, to be honest.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Dead By Daylight 2: Electric Boogaloo (Spaghetti Code Edition)

    Yeah, a pouncing Killer would be cool, maybe they could use the Hunter from Left 4 Dead 2 for this, since they already have Bill.

    I totally forgot about the Hunter, he'd be way too capable for this game with his complete moveset, but something like that would definitely be neat!