Can the Spirit hear survivors in spirit mode?
Can the Spirit hear survivors in spirit mode?
Can the Spirit hear survivors in spirit mode?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and yes, I didn't manage to test her on PTB
Yes, but only if they are hurt. You cant hear footsteps over that phase walk sound and if they run iron will... well
That seems like a bug to me, tbh
Thats not a bug, the phase walking sound is just quite loud for the killer and they showed no intention to change that
I'll just have to play her, once she's out, and see for myself.
ps: I've read that you can't hear footsteps at all, so was thinking it was bug.
They mentioned toning it down to help track by sound.
"-While her power is activated, the sound that she hears has been toned down, this will give her better chances to locate Survivor."
Source : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16750/changes-to-the-spirit/p1
Whether or not it's toned down enough to actually hear anything but WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSH... Well, we'll need to wait and see. I track by audio a lot as it is with the killers we have now, so I really hope that will be a possibility with her too.
We will see, but I have my doubts considering how hard it is for the other killers to track by sound and you have to realize that during phase walk you are a lot faster, so your tracking has to be more reliable
With faster killer it's going to be easier in my opinion.
Maybe not for console though
Keep in mind that you can't see the survivors rs
it is my opinion. I might be wrong.
For all I know, we have to wait and see