Another Thread to help my make a decision

Do you think P2 or P3 looks good with the Event Top for Kate?

Comments

  • Post some pictures for us, we don't all have p3 kate or the motivation to check this out.

  • @soshidow said:
    Post some pictures for us, we don't all have p3 kate or the motivation to check this out.

    Sorry i didn't word that right did i...?

    Do you think is it worth to get P2 or P3 to match with Songbird Top for Kate.
    I dont have P3.

  • P3 with the event top looks decent.

    Then again the event top isn't really that good in my opinion.
  • @Milo said:

    @soshidow said:
    Post some pictures for us, we don't all have p3 kate or the motivation to check this out.

    Sorry i didn't word that right did i...?

    Do you think is it worth to get P2 or P3 to match with Songbird Top for Kate.
    I dont have P3.

    Oh right, sorry I thought you had them already.

    I imagine you'd look like a hot dog covered in ketchup and mustard with all that red and yellow. Maybe we can write some hot dog kate and pizza dwight fan fics, but for fashion I'm not sure it works out.

  • Okay thanks for your opinions :3

  • I mean both look fine