Incompetence Results in Aura Change
Devs, what are you thinking?! Who decided on the aura change? I struggled before as a colorblind player, but I could at least play the game. This new aura change ends me. I can't play killer at all, and struggle insanely as survivor.
- I main Trapper. I can't see the auras of traps laying around the field at all! Zero, nothing. Before, I could see them, but now....nothing. If I get within 6 meters and have a broken LoS, I might be able to make one out. Otherwise, nothing. I get the trap I started with and have to pray I run into one on my way somewhere. Sorry, does not work.
- Gens - I can barely make out the gens within 32m of me. If they are outside of that, forget it. They are invisible. I might as well be a survivor running around looking for a gen.
- Hooks - I could not even see a hook anywhere!
How can your team be this bad? Seriously. This is a "fix" nobody needed. Your auras were not great for colorblind people, I mean I have never seen what a scratch mark look like, but they were workable. You go and change everything and don't test it properly?! You broke your game. FFS! How?! How are you this bad? I would fire every single person who was behind this if I was in charge. Seriously, this is absolutely egregious and lacking in any level of professionalism. You clearly did not test this change at all with colorblind people. Which means you either don't care about those with seeing disabilities, or you are just that damn bad. Based on other posts on this forum, it is not just the color-impaired having trouble with this change, everyone is.
I think we deserve a direct answer from a developer on this. I'm absolutely pissed at this change. WHY!? I know we've been asking for a colorblind filter, but this is not it. This is not even a 5th grader's attempt at one!
@Peanits Do you have any word from the team who did this on why it happened or when they will be fixing it? I literally can't play the game in this state. I can't see anything. Hooks, gens, traps, totems...oh yeah, forgot about that - I can't see totems as killer or with Det Hunch. Will they be fixing the game or not?
Comments