The Shape walks...differently
Michael walks differently now. Is this to make him more menacing or something?
Michael walks differently now. Is this to make him more menacing or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am fast a f**k boiiiiiiii.
Trapper's walk seems off as well, and PHead's arm is being held differently during his walk cycle, a little too stiffly imo.
So either they made a bunch of animation changes or it's a bug.
Also, Pyramid head walks with an even more off posture.
Interesting that you mention Trapper: when I saw Michael's walk in my results screen last night, my first thought was that it looked almost like he was using the Trapper's animation. Now I'm really wondering if some of the animations didn't accidentally get shuffled.