DBD will be one of those “what could have been,” conversations

So yesterday the big ones seemed to be lost bloodpoints, ranged killer since again, and the awful auras but Every release has bugs, , more and more bugs each time it seems. Yet every release the white knights come out of the woodwork defending BHVR, telling us we couldn’t do better, that it’s not a big deal, etc... and of course the mods/devs hop on basically telling us they’re “doing a pretty good job so far.” At some point if you aren’t taking enough responsibility it becomes sad and frustrating.

DBD and BHVR is quickly becoming a meme themselves. I fear that in a couple years people will talk about what a great game DBD could have been, how it could have been a cornerstone and launched BHVR as a great company.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • People tend to forget how small of a company BHVR is in relation to others.


    I know it's frustrating. But for real, they're doing OK for what they're working with.

  • You mean after the game closed its doors, right?

    Cause these conversations already happen since years ago.

  • @handfulofrain said:

    People tend to forget how small of a company BHVR is in relation to others.

    I know it's frustrating. But for real, they're doing OK for what they're working with.

    They're still thinking short term if you ask me, pumping out cosmetics (yes a different team I know) and new chapters instead of just pausing and fixing the game.