Worse bug than RANK UPDATE ERROR
I can't earn BP or anything. New patch broke game. GG skins more important than game
I can't earn BP or anything. New patch broke game. GG skins more important than game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First of all, they have separate teams. Second of all, you putting it in general discussions will practically ensure the devs don't see this.
they don't look bug section
I'm getting this too. no xp no bps. im super new to the forums so im looking for a place to find a fix :/
Actually they do, they just don't respond (often it's a mod and not a dev).
i had this bug for 6 7 months. They are not gonna fix it
Have you already reported it?
I just got this after the last update. I really do wanna keep playing this game but seeing bugs like this that make it almost impossible to play is demoralizing. I can deal with the rank update error as much as I like using the chat but damn. ):