DEV Please Don't design SET Cosmetic!!! WHich we can't customize it if we purchase it

I do understand, silence hill have License for Cheryl Manson like alessa or the nurse outfit can't customize. But the normal outfit for Cheryl Mason like "start over" & "moving on" is a SET also, i can't customize them with other cosmetic?? I don't like set, i don't want to buy set cosmetic to look the same as other players. And Nea have came out a super nice hoodie cosmetic, but it is a set, and I really wish to buy that cosmetic but everyone is wearing it in the GAME. The is no unique on getting those cosmetic anymore even it looks very nice. I been waiting for better clown's cosmetic for so long, and DEV give me a set cosmetic again, which that clown actually will looks not bad if i can customize it.


Please DEV stop designing SET Cosmetic!!!! I Love your new cosmetic, but the purpose for us gamers to buy this Cosmetic is to look nice and unique than other gamers. I know selling in a set can help you earn more money. But can you make it able to customize?? If not, those nice design you have in the store, will not help you too much on your sales.


Look at Fengmin Bunny outfit, it should be a set and which cannot be customize. But there is a lot of gamers buying that outfit and customize it in so many different unique to make them looks so cool.


Many thanks for reading, hope you consider my proposal, please don't design Set cosmetic

Comments

  • If i see the new Oni😍 God Please more of this Sets.

    So and now? Just because you dont like sets you please the devs to stop designing set cosmetic? REALLY?

    If you dont like Sets or you will not pay for, i have a good idea for you dont buy sets, but pls stop mimimi....

  • They use sets to reduce clipping. I like the Nea outfit too but I hate masks (screams "toxic" for me). So I probably won't buy it unless they somehow give the option to disable masks.