EAC Error crashes client in-game?

Anyone else experience this?

I have been playing today for a few hours since the patch, practicing bubba, I played like 8 successful games in a row and then in the middle of a very long very sweaty game with good addons and offerings (for bloodpoints) literally completely randomly toward the end of the match I got a pop-up that I have never seen before..

It stated something like: "EAC Detected altered files and in order to reconnect you must fix this problem" - can't remember the wording precisely but that was the idea.. then I pressed "OK" and client crashed.

It was a great match too probably worth a ton of bloodpoints so I am a bit frustrated.. but has this happened or anyone else experience this since the Patch today??

I have had to "verify integrity of game files" before to get DBD to allow me to even login to the game, but I have never had an issue where I've already been successfully playing for a few ours and THEN got kicked out in the middle of a match before.

Comments

  • @ReviloDBD said:

    Anyone else experience this?

    I have been playing today for a few hours since the patch, practicing bubba, I played like 8 successful games in a row and then in the middle of a very long very sweaty game with good addons and offerings (for bloodpoints) literally completely randomly toward the end of the match I got a pop-up that I have never seen before..

    It stated something like: "EAC Detected altered files and in order to reconnect you must fix this problem" - can't remember the wording precisely but that was the idea.. then I pressed "OK" and client crashed.

    It was a great match too probably worth a ton of bloodpoints so I am a bit frustrated.. but has this happened or anyone else experience this since the Patch today??

    I have had to "verify integrity of game files" before to get DBD to allow me to even login to the game, but I have never had an issue where I've already been successfully playing for a few ours and THEN got kicked out in the middle of a match before.

    Am I really the only one that experienced this?

    Idk what it is with DBD but I swear I always end up being the only one with certain bugs and errors/issues all the time :(

  • I got this when i downloaded valorant. everything went back to normal after deleting it. Vanguard is bad

  • @snozer said:

    I got this when i downloaded valorant. everything went back to normal after deleting it. Vanguard is bad

    What's valorant? haha, well since I verified the integrity of the files it seems to not have happened again at least...