Why buff franklin ?

Survivors items and addons have already been nerfed to oblivion , if you just want survivors to not be able to use items just say so and remove them

seriously with this new franklin I would at leats expect survivors items and addons to be buff to compensate

Comments

  • I don't think all the survivor items should get a buff due to a single perk. You think the addon change was bad, try playing killer for four years. At least you can run ace in the hole and get out with your addons still.....

  • It was buffed so Killers can have variety of perks to use. They should do the same thing with survivor perks too because all I see are BT, DS, DH, UB, SB, Adrenaline etc.

  • Mostly to shake things up, its not like the change invalidates items.

  • Old Franklin turned useless following the change that made items not break when they run out of charges, as it couldn't delete items anymore. Having items literally despawn if not picked up again.. is a change that'd make Franklin usable again.

  • I dont even care about those rank 20 leatherfaces perks, who uses frankilin in 2020

  • There were big choice between Lightborn & Franklin when seeing 2-3 Flashlight, either I use Lightborn to ignore them, or using Franklin as a hard choice as chance I get flashlight save but I have chance to remove those flashlight and save other Killers who face them later.

    The new Lightborn just straight up killing flashlight. Franklin is more likely to remove key or medkit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1485561#Comment_1485561

    Me.

    Easy hits on predictable survivors returning for their key or purple flashlight.

    If you have good positioning, flashlight saves are ussylis, even with they have a key, they can just get back and catch the item again, trust me you can play every game without frankilis

  • I enjoy smacking items out of survivors' hands. Shame though it takes 150secs for items to be consumed by the Entity.

    Especially those survivors that want to muck around clicking at the Killer. Always funny try to pick them back up right after I smacked it out of their hands.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1485623#Comment_1485623

    I think you’ve misunderstood what I meant.

    I know flashlight saves are easy to avoid.

    And I know survivors can go back and pick dropped items. That’s the entire point.

    Like predictable clock work, I can return to the area of a dropped item shortly after it was originally dropped, and 99.99% of the time I get basically an easy free hit on a survivor trying to get that dropped item, a lot of the time while they’re stuck in animation lock.

    This strategy will be even better with Franklin’s for players already smart enough to be doing this as killer.

    with you're fine with that use, thats okay

  • @C3Tooth said:

    There were big choice between Lightborn & Franklin when seeing 2-3 Flashlight, either I use Lightborn to ignore them, or using Franklin as a hard choice as chance I get flashlight save but I have chance to remove those flashlight and save other Killers who face them later.

    The new Lightborn just straight up killing flashlight. Franklin is more likely to remove key or medkit.

    I don't really see much of a difference in the new lightborn. With the old version you could still stand there, pick up a survivor in a flashlight users face, and then run at them for like 3-4 seconds before the blindness even started to do anything. You were borderline immune already, the new one just gives you aura reading.