Plague perspective change/ vomit shoots higher then before patch
Platform: PC
Description: The plauge's vomit stream seems to have changed, it is higher then the perspective of the killer.
How often?: Every plague match
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PC
Description: The plauge's vomit stream seems to have changed, it is higher then the perspective of the killer.
How often?: Every plague match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is a bug with the new update, I get this every game I play with her too. Its really annoying haha. Im so used to aiming highish to hit survivors but now I have to look down.
Happens to me now, after update her vomit is way too high. I think huntress hatchets is bugged too.
This is a photo I took today from the perspective of the plague to show the change. Is massive. Sadly I dont have any picture of how it used to be but i will also add an old video to show it:
Tips on How to Play The Plague - By painreliever