UI Scaling
After the most recent hotfix the UI has been far too small for me to be able to see on screen. I'm on 1440p and I know in the past people complained that the UI scaling was too big but I have to strain my eyes to see the perks and survivor states in game now. Is there any solution for this at all?
Comments
This is why this game (all games, really) should have a slider for UI size.
Yeah basically in game I can't see survivor states well as well as perks and addons I am running. Do you know if there's something outside of the game I can do to make the UI ingame larger.
change your desktop resolution to 1920x1080 before playing dbd, then change it back.
I've noticed this too, I play on 2560x1440 and now my UI is way too small. I remember a patch or two ago it was too big and then it got fixed so I'm sure they'll fix it soon.