Please pick up the pace.
Can you guys please hurry up on the new match making system. I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE A RED RANK SURVIVOR.
I have maybe 270 hours into this game. I DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS TO BE DECENT IN RED RANKS.
I started this game like 2 or 3 weeks before the map changes that lowered pallets and loops. I did not get to practice when the maps were easier for survivors. I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH RED RANK KILLERS.
I am getting absolutely demolished every game, and i am not losing rank fast enough either. I rarely escape and rarely brake 20000 BP.
I'm not enjoying this game AT ALL anymore. I just get frustrated and then not want to play.
Please pick up the pace, your game is not friendly to new players.
Comments
if you want to get out of red ranks just do your best to die while accomplishing nothing?
it will come it dumb they added the killer locked in lobby before the new MMR.