Bought DLC, won match, rage quitter/network error robbed me of 45k BP

I recently bought the silent hill DLC. First round I got every last survivor, don't know if it was server error or not but after I got the 4th survivor the match ended and I saw I had earned 45k bloodpoints, but because of the server error I didn't get that 45k.


Edit: turns out its a bug.

Comments

  • What is this thread?

    Are you kidding me? "Oh no, a common error that happens in a lot of multiplayer games happened!" Big deal, dude. It happens. You lost "45k BP", also, big deal. You can get twice that in a killer match if you play well.

    This falls under "sometimes **** happens"

  • You can't lose your points from a survivor disconnecting. That only happens when you disconnect. Are you sure your internet was working properly at that time?

  • You had a disconnect in one round, so your immediate thought afterward is to... Refund DLC? What?