Killer and new perk

I really that this game would be more fair if they can fix the hit boxes because every time I plays against a killer they always hit me from a far especially the huntress who when I’m already around the corner she still hits me or the doctor when I’m 3 players away from him some cause he hits me or even when I stun home he hits me.


Also for a new perk or just something y’all can add to the game that would really help with killers camping is that when the killers is standing at a certain distance from you are he’s look at you you won’t lose life or move on to the second stage or die on the hook with this killers can learn to not camp when a survivor is on a hook but like I said it can ether be a perk or just something added to the game or if tho sounds better it can just be added to new killers ( rand 10-20) so they know not to camp.

P.S ima saying when they are looking at you cause we got killer like the huntres that can hit from far.

Comments