PS4 laggy as hell after the update.
Anyone else experiencing terrible fps after the update?
It seems specially bad on indoor maps. And while playing Bubba for some reason.
Anyone else experiencing terrible fps after the update?
It seems specially bad on indoor maps. And while playing Bubba for some reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Awful. Lagged as a surv and skill checks were impossible. That with the auras and it was a right mess of a game.
I'm not even on PS4. I'm on Xbox. Same stuff here.
Can't even search for a game now.
Ridiculous right. I have just given up for now. Too much of a headache.