Were Server Sided Hits Also Implemented Today?
Just wondering.
Just wondering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess not. After the bad PTB we had with horrible pings they said the test was going to be delayed. So maybe in the next PTB.
Nothing mentioned by the devs, so probably not.
Great, thank you. =]
from the ######### hits ive had today i sure as hell hope not or else their time and effort were wasted.
They said it was going to be this patch so it will HOPEFULLY be in a few days.
I remember them saying it was going to be released with this patch as well.
I hope so.
I can't find where but they said they will implement it after the mid chapter is released so no date.