Operator Revert
I think most of the community is in agreeance that many things from this most recent patch just need to be thrown in the garbage and forgotten like that 1.9.2 update that made flashlights and pallet stuns drop the survivor at any point during the animation.
Hillbilly went from a killer with solid play potential good map pressure and decent counterplay.
To a killer with 0 fun, maximum frusteration and way less play making potential with so much counterplay that you could honestly mistake him for old ghostface.
The auras went from good on most maps aside from Ormond, to blurry unsaturated blobs that you can hardly tell what they are.
The only good thing to come out of this patch was the changes to Leatherface and the removal of carburetor tuning guide for hill billy.
So I am in favor of Operation Revert. Get rid of the changes aside from LF and the problematic hill billy add ons and we forget this patch ever existed.
The real sad thing is usually the music department does a great job with the chase themes, but im not so sure about the Hill Billy theme, if feels like it doesn't fit with his character, and its just not up to the standard of the rest of their work.
So Operation Revert, please let us forget this mess and try again some other time.
Comments
I mean the hillbilly change isn't actually that bad with the adjustments that the devs made. Although the aura change is awful and I can barely see them at all, it makes bbq a really trash perk with survivor auras being basically invisible.
Someone didn't try Billy after the patch I see. He is absolutely fine even without the anti-overheat addons. It's more difficult to overheat than not overheat.
The Billy music is a preference, but I have mostly heard positive feedback on it. Myself included.
The auras are a problem but that doesn't require everything else to be reverted. People are already complaining about it constantly here.
Lmao talk about an overreaction.
Billy is no different. Dont believe me? Fine. Listen to Otz hes said it himself Billy is basically the same as before and the overheat is non-existant.
Unless your complaint is that you cant instasaw anymore, which I would bet is what most Billy players are complaining about
Just look up a recent thread, it's mentioned Billy doesn't even get the overheat unless you're actively seeking it, it's barely there.