sync error

Hello dbd team

Since the 4.1.0 patch, I have the snyc error at the end of every round, I used to have rank update errors but this is specific annoing becourse i dont get bp for my games now

It counts tome challanges tho


Heres the screenshot link:https: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180754604

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Pretty much this. Im getting this error too after 4.1.0 update every game and every time im just not getting BPs for the game i've played and end up on loading screen. I knew im not the only one experiencing this.

  • Is there any solution you can provide to solve this issue ?

  • I get this error every game as well

    PC: Steam

    Occuring: Every game I gain pip's since the update.

    Please help as it makes it pointless to play

  • I'm also experiencing this.

    Steam

    Occurs after every game (both survivor and killer).

    20200729160147_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log


  • Here as well

    Steam

    After every match

    No bloodpoints either

  • Every single game, almost pointless playing.

    Barely counts tome challenges.

    image.png


  • I see there is no priority in fixing this bug at all.

    Your main factor of this game leveling your survivors and killers is totally ######### cause nobody is able to gain any rewards when this bug appears.

    Out of 10 games 9 are doomed mostly 10 out of 10.