Thanks for taking my bloodpoints BHVR!

I had 1,444,444 Bp saved to spend on Billy and Bubba but after downloading this update I only have 1 mil now

Luckily I had some dailies saved so it's not that bad but still annoying

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You can submit a ticket. Rather than whining why don't you do that? Staff will go through some records and return the points if you're telling the truth.

  • @oh_0k said:

    I had 1,444,444 Bp saved to spend on Billy and Bubba but after downloading this update I only have 1 mil now

    Thanks BHVR for making this already not so good patch worse!

    You didn't need to save them to spend them on Billy/Bubba. They were already in the game and I believe addons etc converted over to their new counterparts.

  • You can contact support here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/ and explain your issue.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    You can submit a ticket. Rather than whining why don't you do that? Staff will go through some records and return the points if you're telling the truth.

    Would hardly call it whining but I guess everybody in this community just always has to try rude

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483278#Comment_1483278

    Would hardly call it whining but I guess everybody in this community just always has to try rude

    Hate to come off that way, but everyone on these forums complains about every little thing there is. It's made worse with new players creating accounts and raiding the forums about how Wraith needs nerfed. It gets repetitive after seeing the same thing 2 weeks in a row or even months later. Some people are still complaining about Ruin, but mainly in the polls section.