3 Buffs to solo q - closer to swf


To truly give solo q what swf has and make them closer to equal:


  1. Totem counter
  2. Chase indicator for each player
  3. Quick chat - 


“Being chased”

“Being camped”

“Save me”

“Etc.”


Doesn’t boost swf, they already have this.


Any other ideas?


Of course, killers are going to need buffs to compensate.

Comments

  • 1 and 2 are fine. With quick chat you mean something similar like in CS, right? I dont like that very much.

    Instead of 3. some sort of base kindred that lasts for 10 seconds would be better.

  • do you mean with quick chat actually typing out or picking pretyped text?

    I prefere pretyped text, it will fix the problem of multi language.

    1 & 2 are must have, I realy dont know why its not in the game yet

  • Good stuff, killer having the same totem and chase info I didn’t t think of that but def

  • Only 3. because swf doesnt have 1. or 2. either.

  • Yes: A totem counter would be a great idea for solos. Just add it to Small Game for SWF.

    No: I would rather have it just stay as an indicator for the obsession to be getting chased.

    Yes: It would be a nice addition. I just see an issue with people spamming the chat options.