Is the new MMR system out?
Pls I wanna play dbd again and finally smash some good incredibly good ( and rare) survivors after not playing the game consistently since December 2018
Tagged:
Dev
Pls I wanna play dbd again and finally smash some good incredibly good ( and rare) survivors after not playing the game consistently since December 2018
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not on PC yet, still just XBox One. We'll announce it when the MMR system goes live on other platforms.
Nice
MMR system? You mean about mine first game after patch, where i was rank 8 matched against 1-2 rank toxic SWF premade?
It's not out on pc? Because i can not change my killer in the lobby anymore.
The selection thing has to be set up in the client, while the MMR can be enabled/disabled on the back end. So the lack of Killer switch is implemented for the coming release of MMR across all platforms.
Does this mean you guys will be limiting how much information a survivors computer gets before a game starts to render the 3rd party programs telling them what killer it is useless can we get an official response on this?
The log files which those programs utilize to provide that information are encrypted (As of 7/28/2020 at 11 am CST) and they do not work.
Edit: I do not use them I merely was curious looked into it to see if they broke or not.
I saw peantis post right after i made mine! Thanks for replying though!