Crown Change

Honestly, you should be able to have 4th Anniversary Crown behind any headpiece. It should be it's own separate item instead of being a headpiece. Also, this would allow the Crown to actually look good on Spirit and Oni.

Comments

  • I personally dont find the crown even good looking. it looks stupid. Like anyone I saw using it looked to me like a moron. But thats just personal taste. From a logical point of view I agree with you, there is no reason to link the crown to the default head cosmetic. It should be used on any head cosmetic

  • The only reason I got the crown during the event was because I assumed you could wear it on any headpiece. I had no idea it was its own separate head. When I unlocked the first one & saw that you couldn't put it on any head you wanted, I didn't bother to get any more.

  • @Skelemania said:

    The only reason I got the crown during the event was because I assumed you could wear it on any headpiece. I had no idea it was its own separate head. When I unlocked the first one & saw that you couldn't put it on any head you wanted, I didn't bother to get any more.

    I got 'em all because it was something to do, but totally understandable for people to not have gotten more.

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    I personally dont find the crown even good looking. it looks stupid. Like anyone I saw using it looked to me like a moron. But thats just personal taste. From a logical point of view I agree with you, there is no reason to link the crown to the default head cosmetic. It should be used on any head cosmetic

    If they didn't ever want to do this, they should at least change Crown headpiece of Spirit to her schoolgirl headpiece, and for Oni, to one of his Grin masks.