Large download for Xbox?
Anyone one else have large downloads whenever the game updates? The 4.1.0 Update is 17 GB for me and I don't know if that's the case for anyone else?
Anyone one else have large downloads whenever the game updates? The 4.1.0 Update is 17 GB for me and I don't know if that's the case for anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine was 2,7 GB (Steam)
Yeah it was larger on Xbox for some reason.
Yep, 17 gigabytes here too.
Xbox seems to be the experiment hub right now, so it makes sense that there would be a bigger update.
Although idk why it would be this much bigger
Strange, just now I updated mine it was 1.65 gb. On the xbox series x. Meanwhile my cousin was also updating his on his xbox one and the update is 13 gb.