Impossible to play killer 4.1.0 ps4
With the new update it's impossible to play killer because too much lag, I play on ps4 I have a good connection, and what is the new color of the generator? I mean the color is red but very smoke red
With the new update it's impossible to play killer because too much lag, I play on ps4 I have a good connection, and what is the new color of the generator? I mean the color is red but very smoke red
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guess they said screw the killers. I’m hoping it can fixer with a contrast adjustment or something.
I lagged so bad in one chase I had to just let them go. Not sure why that happened though it didn't return when I went to chase them later on so the game is just buggy again.
I'm hearing the same thing's happening on PC. I main Doctor on PS4 (meaning I already deal with performance issues), so this is probably going to be a very fun experience.