new tinkerer worth it?
What do you think about new tinkerer? Could imagine using it with Spirit instead of Sloppy Butcher.
What do you think about new tinkerer? Could imagine using it with Spirit instead of Sloppy Butcher.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the new tinkerer is useful, especially when it is equipped with spirit or the other killer can move fast. U can know witch gen U need to check, and the the survivors can't be aware of U easily.
Its actually pretty good. I managed to get 2 grabs in a game on unsuspecting survivors.
Apex Muffler + Tinkerer = Jumpscare billy.
What new tinkerer do
Better, but 16 seconds still doesn't feel like enough.
Once a generator is 75% complete, the killer gets an alert and becomes Undetectable for 16 seconds.
Same effect as before, but it used to kick in at 85%, and I think the amount of Undetectable time was raised, too.
I use it with Freddy. The oblivious doesn’t do much unless you’re trying to get ahead of the awake survivor but the option to transport to a gen that’s almost done is handy with other perks.
i tried it with Spirit 3 times and it was actually helpful, especially in a 3-gen situation with PGTW it helped me to prolong the game. I'm glad they didn't put a cooldown on it. But if the gen is rather far away it doesn't do so much because with her phase i wasn't able to get there in time (i only had activation and post-phase addons). But that's ok i guess. Don't know if it will replace Sloppy, let's see.