Where's is Leatherface's new chase music?
I am a little disappointed. I thought Leatherface was getting a new chase music? I hope this is just a bug and that Leatherface has a new chase music. Anything else would be a wasted potential...
I am a little disappointed. I thought Leatherface was getting a new chase music? I hope this is just a bug and that Leatherface has a new chase music. Anything else would be a wasted potential...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least Hillbilly got chase music
Anyway, it might be due to licensing issues
Most likely due to license issues
What a shame :(
Yeah it's lame Bubba didn't get new chase music. I hope he gets it eventually... but who knows.
He wasnt reworked to get a new chase music. He was just nerfed (or buffed?).