'Iron Will' sometimes doesnt reduce the injured survivor sounds, eventhough its Iron Will tier 3.
I played with the perk Iron Will tier 3 of course, sometimes when killer smack me, it doesnt reduce the sound that survivor makes when injured. But sometimes it does work. And other time, its not the tier 3 of Iron Will, so sometimes it's like tier 1 or 2 Iron Will, eventhough i use the tier 3 of Iron Will.
I Don't have any footage, but i have the logs that u guys mention. I dont know if it's helps or not.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Did the killer have Stridor? Stridor counters Iron Will, and the survivor will make sounds.
Nope, just today before i write this, i was playing dbd. The killer didnot have Stridor. Isn't it Stridor can only be heard from the killer perspective?
If the killer has stridor, you hear yourself as the killer would.