Thoughts on new Tinkerer and Franklin's Demise from those who have used them?
I am generally fairly picky on which perks I unlock because I don't want the Bloodweb to be clogged full of garbage perks (to the point where one of my character's Bloodwebs is still bugged, despite me sending in more than one bug report about this). The new Tinkerer and Franklin's Demise have my attention, but I'm not necessarily certain I wish to unlock them, only to find that they are still not worth using
For anyone who has any experience with these two changed perks, what can you tell me about them?
Comments
the franklin's change did not do much just brought back the original ability to destroy survivors items mabey defensive killers like trapper or hag could use the items as bait but for most other killers ins not really worth it
but the tinkerer change, now that's a nice perk the original effect of the tinkerer post rework was 10 seconds of no terror radius at 90% of gen progression but at 90% a gen only takes 8 seconds to complete with a solo survivor so it only really worked if you were close to the gen already or were a high mobility killer. they then changed it to 12 seconds of undetectable at 85% progression meaning the gen would be completed in 12 seconds which did not change much but now it's 16 seconds of undetectable when a gen hits 70% progression giving the killer 24 seconds to get to the gen before it's completed which means low mobility killers can use it more and high mobility killers will love it im thinking of combining the new tinkerer with ruin that way when i get to the gen and get a free hit and chase the survivor away it will regress back below 70% and when a survivor gets back to it tinkerer will activate again giving me undetectable again and again.
tinkerer is just a tweak (which I mean, Pop became meta after a tweak), but it's not so strong on slow mobility killers. Franklin is just meh, in order to gain advantage of it, survivors needs to bring items.
The tinkerer is a nice change but honestly doesn't feel like enough. 16 seconds of Undetectable is just not long enough, it needs to be 30 seconds.
I think new tinkerer is really good in mobile killers, even setup ones like demoboi.
Franklins is cool against mediocre solos, but useless against high ranks.
They brought back damage to items for Demise? Sweet.... I use Demise alot. And it was funny and at the same time annoying watching a survivor turn after I knocked them for the 1st hit try to juke me and pick their item back up. Like making me snicker "you lil s*it"
I hope it stacks damage every time they try picking up 🥴