Insidious rework

Insidious

  • If you're 40/36/32 meters away from a hooked Survivor, get the Undetectable Status Effect until the hooked Survivor is rescued.


Now it promotes leaving the hooked Survivor instead of camping them.

Comments

  • I actually really like this idea, however it’s difficult to tell if this will be really situational or almost broken-strong.

  • I think it needs more stipulation. Survivors can constantly be on hook throughout a match. Perhaps undetectable until the hooked survivor is rescued, or you begin chasing a survivor?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I think it needs more stipulation. Survivors can constantly be on hook throughout a match. Perhaps undetectable until the hooked survivor is rescued, or you begin chasing a survivor?

    nice addition but it might need a timer cause even still they could be invisible for a ridiculous amount of time (think it it was infinite tier 3 myers)

    so maybe 30 seconds at tier 3? idk

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Insidious

    • If you're 40/36/32 meters away from a hooked Survivor, get the Undetectable Status Effect until the hooked Survivor is rescued.

    Now it promotes leaving the hooked Survivor instead of camping them.

    I think I would add a timer. Once you are 40/36/32 meters it should be for like 8/10/12 seconds or something.

  • No one would use it. It’s not used much as is. Kindred counters it anyway I believe.

  • Too strong like this