The Hillbilly's chainsaw...
So I've played DBD since october of 2017 on PS4, and I've noticed how heavily killers using the hillbilly rely on the speed he gets from his chainsaw. some killers use it great! However, a majority of the new F2P players walk everywhere revving up the chainsaw. If we happen to get a small map I'm lucky if I can move from one cover to the next before he's gone all over the map and he's right back in front of me, if I move I'm dead, if I stay still any longer the bird that's about to show up will get me killed so I'm kinda damned if I do and damned if I don't.
So my question is this, would it really be too much to put a chance of the chainsaw stalling if he revs it too much? Skill checks are obviously out of the question so the stalling mechanic would seem decent with add-ons to reduce the chance of it happening maybe?
anyway, just a thought and thanks for reading.
Comments
While interesting idea on paper put this in the game and I feel like it would be equivalent to the tripping mechanic from smash bros brawl. It would receive a lot of hate and probably be removed by the next patch. Tbh I don’t really think any killers should get nerfed until the game is more balanced .
Why would it stall in the entity's realm? If it were real life maybe. In terms of in game mechanics, what purpose would it solve but to nerf Billy? Which it would also reduce the mind games possible with him.
git gud