Any wraith build ideas?

looking for wraith builds for the upcoming update, any ideas?

@Master I summon thee

Comments

  • I'm not amazing at the Wraith but I'll tell you my build. If you're a risky player, Enduring's nice. Ruin is almost a necessity. If you want, you can run Thrill of the Hunt to protect your Ruin, but I hate having too many hex perks so I'd recommend Whispers instead. It's not as precise, but it won't be destroyed and end up being an empty perk slot for the rest of the game. Most of the meta perks work well on him, especially BBQ since they'll have no idea if you're coming. Bamboozle also helps with some ridiculous loops, like the cow tree. As for the new add-ons, I think the best combo is the coxcomb clapper and purple All Seeing. I'm no professional, but I thought I'd give you some ideas.

  • I'm not amazing at the Wraith but I'll tell you my build. If you're a risky player, Enduring's nice. Ruin is almost a necessity. If you want, you can run Thrill of the Hunt to protect your Ruin, but I hate having too many hex perks so I'd recommend Whispers instead. It's not as precise, but it won't be destroyed and end up being an empty perk slot for the rest of the game. Most of the meta perks work well on him, especially BBQ since they'll have no idea if you're coming. Bamboozle also helps with some ridiculous loops, like the cow tree. As for the new add-ons, I think the best combo is the coxcomb clapper and purple All Seeing. I'm no professional, but I thought I'd give you some ideas.

    I’m stockpiling add ons :chuffed:
  • @KiraElijah said:
    looking for wraith builds for the upcoming update, any ideas?

    @Master I summon thee

    Not sure why you summon me, im not a wraith man :lol:

    Of course you wanna use ruin and BBQ, no need to question that :wink:
    Im not a fan of TOTH and whispers as suggested above, they are situational and SWF can completely deny TOTH for example.

    Bamboozle is always a great idea if you dont know what to take else.
    On M1 killers liek wraith I can always recommend brutal strength.

    With the addition of the new hex perk, you might wanna try that together with ruin, but we will see how that perk turns out.

    I havent experimented with the addons yet, but I dont think windstorm is a good idea anymore. You wanna choose your addons such that you do well during chases or for jump scares, that ultra rare addon that removes your bell sound is really interesting too.

    The addon that lets you see gen progress while cloaked could also be very decent (if devs manage to actually make the progress visual)

  • USE THE ADD-ON THAT DOESN'T DO THE BING BONG = Profit

  • This content has been removed.
  • Sloppy butcher is really good. Maybe have it with clauriphobia, nurses calling and thantaphobia.  The anti healing wraith build. Maybe whispers at lower ranks to locate survivors in a small radius. Hex ruin would be helpful but can go instantly sometimes. Bbq is decent for the extra bloodpoints and make your choice is really good too for those insta downs.
  • Shadowdance with Spirit Fury and Enduring is a good combo, I've tried on the PTB. Destroy pallets while invisible, probably even fake out pallet throws sometimes. Then eat a pallet if necessary. It's quite fun