Some killer perks should not be limited to m1

The need to add the “basic attack only,” modifier to so many perks is getting really lame. I can understand it on STBFL but things like Surge, the new knockout, and sloppy butcher should be applied for all hits.

To put bluntly, Why does a Demogorgon pouncing to claw you not cause harder healing like just standing and clawing?

The funny thing is Infectious Fright is so strong and called OP by many, but it activates on any down... even grabbing from a gen or locker. I hate to give them ideas but I wouldn’t be shocked to see it nerfed soon

Comments

  • I agree STBFL should be M1 only, but Surge shouldn't as it only works for a certain range and has a cooldown. Why do they feel it needs another condition for activation when Infectious doesn't have any beside TR.

    Maybe @Peanits can answer.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Infectious is completely balanced. No matter the killer. Sloppy is aswell.

    Its kinda silly to ask for nerfs and buffs to fine perks.

    Not asking, just saying it’s weird. Infectious is a “stronger,” perk than sloppy yet it has no restrictions.

  • @Sinister0208 said:

    I agree STBFL should be M1 only, but Surge shouldn't as it only works for a certain range and has a cooldown. Why do they feel it needs another condition for activation when Infectious doesn't have any beside TR.

    Maybe @Peanits can answer.

    They'll probably nerf infectious next so Basic Attacks only work with it.