Karma, I have a new best feeling for DBD

Normally teabagging, clicky click etc doesn't get to me as killer it's whatever. But tonight karma came back to bite someone who tried to BM me.

Long story short, dominated a team as Wraith had 3 kills and no gens complete so the hatch race begins. It was really the last place I looked, and Jake found it before me but did he leave? Nope he was on hatch teabagging so I could see him leave and therefore prove his superiority in a game he managed to do nothing. Apparently he didn't know Wraith could close hatch while cloaked so.......

Comments

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Normally teabagging, clicky click etc doesn't get to me as killer it's whatever. But tonight karma came back to bite someone who tried to BM me.

    Long story short, dominated a team as Wraith had 3 kills and no gens complete so the hatch race begins. It was really the last place I looked, and Jake found it before me but did he leave? Nope he was on hatch teabagging so I could see him leave and therefore prove his superiority in a game he managed to do nothing. Apparently he didn't know Wraith could close hatch while cloaked so.......

    "ACCESS DENIED. KEY REQUIRED."
  • Schadenfreude is my favorite emotion. Nothing beats having a survivor walk right into something of yours without noticing.