Who is hyped for Tuesday and Wednesday
Mid chapter and the new tome.
I can't wait to record all the new content and challenge runs so for you guys what are you most excited about.
Mid chapter and the new tome.
I can't wait to record all the new content and challenge runs so for you guys what are you most excited about.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I totally forgot those were happening! This week just got a whole lot better.
Is that tomorrow? I dont keep up with anything anymore.
is it wed or tues?
For some reason I have not seen a single billy recently. It's always nurse, spirit, huntress and freddy
Seeing that Spirit skin, I'm going to start playing her. Can't wait for the mass DC'ing.
Not really. I'm going to miss Billy. And I'm not looking forward to all the Bubbas. Or all the Franklin's Demise players.