Laurie cosmetics
I been Playing this game for 2 years and a half and my main is Laurie strode but she basically has only 4 cosmetics and one you have to basically win yourself i was Excited when they finally gave her a cosmetic but it’s not the best like other characters even if it’s licensed we got Steve woth his ahoy ouitfit and the Nancy school dance outfit which are really good but like can we get the cosmetics from the new Halloween the leather jacket or just the top and black pants are really nice i love The game just really want new cosmetics for my main like many others are getting for theirs
Comments
I would LOVE her 2018 old skin as a legendary set
I understand your pain, but I feel like they will release Laurie’s and Michael’s cosmetics on Halloween (October)
i want this as well.