Red rank survivors complaining about smurfing killer LOL WUT
So I haven't played killer in a while because time of day for me means insta survivor queues and 10 minute killers. Couple that with my run of bad builds screwing around right before the last reset and I am a rank 14 killer but should be normally purple rank... just played against a 2, 3, 5 and 6 and got 3 k with hatch for the rank 2.
First thing he said in endgame chat was "obvious smurf." Uhm, what would it matter? He should be playing against a purple or red killer anyways, probably upset that I ruined his streak of bullying yellow rank killers all morning.
Also, I don't think any killers smurf or derank on purpose anymore anyways considering whether you are rank 1 or rank 20 you still end up in games against all red or purple survivors anyway.
Comments
My guy I had a sweaty team two-three matches ago tell me I need to quit smurfing. Mind you I generally keep myself in purple/green cause I know I don't wanna try hard all the time, but these guys were rank 1, 1, 1 and 13. Quite obvious what the play here was. Just kill em and move on at that point you know? I still haven't run into the same survivor in all my time of playing so its doubtful you'll see em again. A small percentage doesn't equate to the whole base of em.
If nothing else was said they may have been disgruntled by the idea you were smurfing. Just as people dislike high rank survivors trying to bully low level killers. People will dislike the reverse.
As to you're point about killers not intentionally deranking, I had a Wraith doing exactly that the other day.
Yeah, right after the first game my next two were both similar to 3, 3, 3 and 15 so they're clearly hoping to force a match with a easy to bully killer.
I agree,the reverse is unfair as well which is why when I end up like this I push for 4k double pips to get back to "correct ranks," ASAP.
It's weird people still smurf/depip as killer though since MM is so busted.